|Simple Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 14
Bound to Character on Acquire
Base Damage: 12.08
Damage Types: Bludgeon, Magic
Critical Roll: 18 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: DEX
Damage Mod: DEX
- Enhancement Bonus +5: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +5 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Screaming: Screaming weapons emit a piercing screech whenever they are used to make a successful attack. This screech does an additional 1d6 sonic damage.
- Roaring: This weapon causes targets to become shaken and, on a critical hit, does 2d6 sonic damage to the target.
- Greater Telekinetic: Targets that suffer a critical hit from a telekinetic weapon must make a DC Strength or Dexterity DC: 28 check or be knocked down. The target will then be force to make DC 16 Balance checks to recover from the effect.
- Slicing Winds: This weapon stores the cyclonic might of the windstorm within. When the weapon is used, this power can come to the surface as a series of rushing, cutting winds that deal slashing damage to the target over several seconds.
- Greater Sirocco: A critical hit with this weapon causes a whirlwind of desert sand to swirl about the target, temporarily blinding it. A successful Reflex DC: 38 save prevents the effect
Material: This item is made out of: Wood
Hardness: 13 Durability: 160
|This simple hollow staff is surprising sturdy and extremely light. Those that seek to master it should flow with the wind rather than fight against it. Dexterous users will find that their agility dramatically increases their ability to strike and damage, while those that favor brute force will be confounded.
|Base Value: 12,800 2