Martial Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Character on Acquire
Base Damage: 85.25
Damage Types: Slash, Silver, Adamantine, Mithral, Cold Iron, Byeshk, Magic
Critical Roll: 20 / x3
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Nearly Finished: This item isn't quite finished, but it's only a step away from completion. Bring it to a Cannith Reforging Station and combine it with melted materials to activate this item's set bonus trigger.
- Limb Chopper: This potent and feared ability allows the weapon to sever the limbs of those it strikes. On an attack roll of 20 which is confirmed as a critical hit, the weapon severs an opponent's limb from its body. Some creatures, including many aberrations and all oozes, have no limbs. Others, such as golems and undead creatures, are not affected by the loss of their limbs. Most other creatures, however, have their movement slowed 75% and attacks slowed by 50% when a limb is cut off.
- Improved Quelling Strikes: On Vorpal Melee: applies Quell to target enemies for six seconds, rendering them unable to cast divine spells. This has a 50% chance of preventing the target from casting all spells for three seconds (12 second cooldown).
- Metalline: This weapon transmutes into a form that is able to bypass any metal based Damage Reduction. (Adamantine, Alchemical Silver, Byeshk, Cold Iron, or Mithril)
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Steel
Hardness: 39 Durability: 390
Description: Create a constellation.