|Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 44.63
Damage Types: Bludgeon, Good, Evil, Lawful, Chaotic, Adamantine, Magic
Critical Roll: 20 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STRENGTH
Damage Mod: STRENGTH
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- The Dragging of the Depths: Attuned to the dark depths of the waves below, this weapon is cold to the touch and unholy. Each hit drains the life from your enemies, dealing 9d6 Evil damage, and when striking Good enemies, it also deals an additional 9d6 Cold damage.
- Aligned: This weapon transmutes into a form that is able to bypass any alignment based Damage Reduction. (Chaotic, Good, Evil, Lawful)
- Bonesplitter: This weapon is powerful enough to shatter the bones of those it strikes. On an attack roll of 20 which is confirmed as a critical hit, the weapon breaks multiple bones in the target's body, causing significant impairment. Creatures with skeletons take 40d6 damage and will have their movement and attacks slowed by 25% and their attack damage reduced by 25% when their bones are shattered
- Weaken Undead: Undead creatures struck by this weapon find themselves more vulnerable. Each time this weapon deals damage to an undead creature, the target loses 20% of its fortification for the next 20 seconds. This effect does not stack with itself.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Cloth
Hardness: 42 Durability: 410
|Wrap this around your hands to strike at the heart of Undead.
|Base Value: 11,603